POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Drunken Bricks 55kbu : Re: Drunken Bricks 55kbu Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drunken Bricks 55kbu
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 6 Jan 2001 10:50:25
Message: <3A573DFD.45C79083@onwijs.com>
Cool! I've been working with bricks for a tower too lately, but never got such
an interesting effect.
BTW My problem is to get the bricks to 'fit' (i.e. the shape adapted to the
curves) and to get rounded bricks (I can't remember where I got that idea).
I'm glad to say I got it working, just to bad the result is boring (apparently
it works).

Cheers,

Remco